About the Scholarship
The purpose of the HRCC HR Certification Scholarship Award is to promote and encourage those members of the HRCC who are pursuing HR certification. One or more scholarships of $1000 will be awarded during the Spring and the Fall.
- All HRCC members are eligible to apply for this award
- The HRCC member must be pursuing Professional in Human Resources (PHR or PHR-CA), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR), SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP certification.
- Applicants must plan to or have undertaken any of the above certification tests at some point during the year.
- Applicants may not apply for both the Member and Student scholarship awards.
- Prior HRCC scholarship recipients are not eligible
HRCC will look for individuals who are visibly committed to ongoing personal and professional development, specifically, an individual who strives for the highest standards of professional performance in Human Resources by obtaining their certification.