Find a human resources position here locally. The HRCC provides job postings as a service to our members.
Please note: These are job listings posted by our members. We cannot be responsible for the accuracy or currency of the position listed. Please contact the names/numbers provided to verify the information.
If you would like to submit a human resources-related position for our employment opportunities list, please use our online form (HRCC membership required).
- Administrative Assistant
- Learning & Development Specialist/Trainer
- Director of Human Resources
- Benefits Associate
Longcrier & Associates CPA, LLP
Essential Functions The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following: o Answer, assist and direct all incoming telephone calls to appropriate parties in a professional and courteous manner. o Organized with ability to multi-task on various projects. o Perform related clerical work such as typing, filing, sorting mail distribution. o Assembly of tax returns and other projects, monitor client return delivery to meet deadlines. o Prepare shipping labels and mail tax returns and other mail daily. o May coordinate travel arrangements, process firm bills for approval/payment. o Provide administrative support when needed. o Manage/order office supplies as directed. o Some cleaning, including straighten and tidy the reception are, organization of office, load/unload dishwasher in the employee break room, clean out refrigerator periodically. o May coordinate businesses lunches and other related duties
SESLOC Federal Credit Union
Responsibilities include: • Recommend and determine instructional methods, utilizing individual training, group and blended instruction and learning experiences, demonstrations, workshops, online training or other relevant methods; select or develop training aids such as handbooks, operating guides, visual aids and tutorials. • Implement new training programs. Assess training techniques, evaluate training results, and consider process improvement techniques to suggest meaningful modifications to existing training programs. • Designs, develops, schedules, delivers and evaluates training and related materials, quick-references, job aids or other resource materials needed to support performance enhancement. Partner with subject matter experts to ensure training materials and electronic product/services manuals are relevant and current • Provide and oversee facilitation of credit union training programs including training or workshops on new products, software, or procedures. Manage and facilitate the New Hire Orientation program.
San Luis Obispo County YMCA
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the, and in cooperation with other YMCA staff, and consistent with the San Luis Obispo County YMCA’s mission, the Director of Human Resources is responsible for all aspects of human resources for the association. The Director of Human Resources supports the wellbeing of Y staff and focuses on compliance of all state and federal mandates as well as develops, plans, and implements new procedures and methods to achieve strategic goals, and pursues and develops community relationships on behalf of the Y. 1. Serve as initial go-to person for employees, explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees or job applicants; offer guidance with HR issues; counseling and other employee relations tasks. 2. Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, background checks, recruitment, training, grievances, leave, and classifications. 3. Is the Compliance Officer; Assesses risks, works with the CEO and COO to mitigate risks. 4. Partners with Y’s HR attorney and other HR professionals as needed. 5. Assesses, complies information, suggests & implements approved stream lines processes; staff communication. 6. Supervises and oversees production of HR Assistant. 7. Supports COO with employee performance evaluation processes. 8. Sets and trains staff as per California Labor Law, they Y standards and best practices. 9. Oversee employment applications, new employee orientation materials and compliance of new hire files; updated documents. 10. Serves as an advisor to the CEO and COO. 11. Administer employee benefits, including health insurance and retirement, handling employee questions. 12. Direct Workers Comp process, including initial report of injuries. 13. Administer unemployment claims and department notices, housing and salary verifications, disability insurance inquiries, verifications of employment, government audits (such as EEO etc.) 14. Heads the HR/Payroll audits. 15. On boarding and off boarding employees in HRIS and other systems. 16. Update Handbook and other policy/forms updates as needed.
The Benefits Associate is responsible for responding to employee inquiries and providing information, guidance and direction to managers and team members on MINDBODY’s group benefits programs as well as other People & Culture (P&C) programs, processes, and procedures.
- Provides day-to-day employee benefits support for all team member health and welfare benefits plans including enrollments, changes, and separations
- Assists with the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs including health, dental, vision, disability, flexible spending plan, and 401(k) plan
- Provides analytical and technical support in the delivery of the benefits programs
- Ensures regulatory compliance through timely delivery of all notices, documents, and reports including but not limited to ACA reporting, Form 5500, and non-discrimination testing reports
- Assists with preparation, analysis and implementation for annual benefits renewals
- Assists with new hire and annual open enrollment education and enrollment
- Reconciles eligibility data against invoices, performing monthly audits
- Makes recommendations for process improvement for efficient and accurate workflow; creates and updates process documentation
People and Culture Support
- Responds to a high volume of team member inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner. Answers inquiries as trained. Understands implication of answers. Directs other questions/inquiries to appropriate staff for resolution.
- Provides excellent service to internal P&C business partners, managers, team members and external customers
- Performs data entry of new and current employee information into systems including HRIS system, electronic employee files, and other manual and digital systems
- Provides general administrative support for the People & Culture department with continuous focus on process improvement
- Supports departmental projects as needed
- Prepares and distributes regular reports for various departments on headcount, metrics and deliverables
- Conducts exit meetings as needed
- All other duties as assigned