Find a human resources position here locally. The HRCC provides job postings as a service to our members.
Please note: These are job listings posted by our members. We cannot be responsible for the accuracy or currency of the position listed. Please contact the names/numbers provided to verify the information.
If you would like to submit a human resources-related position for our employment opportunities list, please use our online form (HRCC membership required).
- People & Culture Coordinator
- HR Generalist
- Director of HR and Care
- Administrative Assistant, Human Resources
The People & Culture Coordinator will have responsibility in the following areas: providing excellent service to internal People & Culture (P&C) business partners, managers, team members and external customers; maintenance of all employee records data within HRIS, personnel files and I-9s, and general administrative support for the P&C department with continuous focus on process improvement. Carries out all duties in a confidential manner.
- Files and maintains personnel files in a digital environment.
- Processes all data entry for new hires and changes accurately into HRIS. Performs regular data audits to ensure accuracy.
- Responds to a high volume of team member inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner. Answers inquiries as trained and understands implication of answers.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail for the department. Coordinates and assists with departmental mailings.
- Manages the P&C Docusign account, including routing forms and contracts for approval, distribution of company policies and tracking acceptance.
- Supports departmental projects by providing data and organizing information as requested, setting up project-related meetings, taking notes as requested, communicating updates on task status, follow up on details as needed and maintaining project timelines.
- Prepares and distributes regular reports for various departments on headcount, metrics and deliverable's.
- Provides administrative support to the P&C team including preparation of paperwork, unemployment requests, processing team member exits, assisting with leave of absence requests, coordinating with Payroll and researching programs, policies, and procedures.
- Keeps various logs and tracking spreadsheets current and accurate for reference and reporting purposes.
- Prepares materials for compliance and regulatory purposes.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information received or distributed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Native Trails, Inc.
Responsibilities Include: • Assist in the development and administration of personnel policies, procedures and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and state legal requirements, responding to employee inquiries. • Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed. • Coordinate employee participation in health, dental, vision, life and 401k plans when eligible. • Complete special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information, fulfilling transactions. • Coordinate administration of workers’ compensation and unemployment claims. • Create and/or update job descriptions and performance evaluations. • Maintain compliance with employee and confidential files, both hard copy and electronic files. • Assist with recruitment efforts including the placement of advertisements for all open positions, reviewing resumes, conducting telephone/in-person interviews, checking references and scheduling of assessments when requested. • Conduct the employee onboarding process with new hires including the completion of required/necessary paperwork; process paperwork for terminated employees when applicable. • Continually develop and facilitate the company in-house training program; including safety, wellness and management training. • Complete payroll on a semi-monthly basis. • Work with employees on conflict resolution and counseling when needed. • Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
San Luis Obispo Classical Academy
We have a big goal of being one of the best places to work on the central coast. The Director of HR/Care has an important role in making this goal a reality. You’d perform a wide range of administrative duties to ensure compliance with rules and regulations, you’d help recruit and care for personnel, you’d assist with culture building and provide important help to leadership with other HR-related matters.
Lucia Mar Unified School District
Under general supervision, provide comprehensive secretarial and office manager functions in the Human Resources Department, and provide clerical support for the Assistant Superintendent of Human Resources to support the District Certificated Employee operations. Perform a variety of complex technical personnel functions and activities; specialize in the planning, organization and conduct recruitment, selection and employment process; assist in preparing data, information and documents related to negotiations; review, evaluate, and process documents relating to the personnel; serve as a technical resource to District employees, applicants, the general public, regarding personnel functions, activities, laws, codes, rules, regulations, credential and/or certification eligibility, and status requirements; review, abstract and compile comprehensive management reports, including sensitive and confidential information.