Find a human resources position here locally. The HRCC provides job postings as a service to our members.
Please note: These are job listings posted by our members. We cannot be responsible for the accuracy or currency of the position listed. Please contact the names/numbers provided to verify the information.
If you would like to submit a human resources-related position for our employment opportunities list, please use our online form (HRCC membership required).
The HR Generalist serves as a primary resource for all employees and managers and supports the entire employment life cycle. The HRG is a hands-on role that works collaboratively with management and Corporate HR to get things done in a variety of people related areas. Using a consultative approach, the HRG brings perspective, insight, and a sense of partnership to the relationships built with the management team and employees.
The People & Culture Coordinator will have responsibility in the following areas: providing excellent service to internal People & Culture (P&C) business partners, managers, team members and external customers; maintenance of all employee records data within HRIS, personnel files and I-9s, and general administrative support for the P&C department with continuous focus on process improvement. Carries out all duties in a confidential manner.
- Files and maintains personnel files in a digital environment.
- Processes all data entry for new hires and changes accurately into HRIS. Performs regular data audits to ensure accuracy.
- Responds to a high volume of team member inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner. Answers inquiries as trained and understands implication of answers.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail for the department. Coordinates and assists with departmental mailings.
- Manages the P&C Docusign account, including routing forms and contracts for approval, distribution of company policies and tracking acceptance.
- Supports departmental projects by providing data and organizing information as requested, setting up project-related meetings, taking notes as requested, communicating updates on task status, follow up on details as needed and maintaining project timelines.
- Prepares and distributes regular reports for various departments on headcount, metrics and deliverable's.
- Provides administrative support to the P&C team including preparation of paperwork, unemployment requests, processing team member exits, assisting with leave of absence requests, coordinating with Payroll and researching programs, policies, and procedures.
- Keeps various logs and tracking spreadsheets current and accurate for reference and reporting purposes.
- Prepares materials for compliance and regulatory purposes.
- Maintains confidentiality of all information received or distributed.
- All other duties as assigned.