Find a human resources position here locally. The HRCC provides job postings as a service to our members.
Please note: These are job listings posted by our members. We cannot be responsible for the accuracy or currency of the position listed. Please contact the names/numbers provided to verify the information.
If you would like to submit a human resources-related position for our employment opportunities list, please use our online form (HRCC membership required).
- Staff Accountant/CPA Candidate
- Administrative Assistant
- Front Office and HR Manager
- Human Resources Director
- Client Business Consultant
- Learning & Development Specialist/Trainer
Longcrier & Associates CPAs, LLP
We're currently looking for a talented professional with 0-5 years of experience. Knowledge of tax preparation and experience in accounting is desirable. We utilize QuickBooks, ProSystem Engagement, Microsoft office products, and Fixed Assets CS.
The Associate Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing administrative duties for Executive Staff, Human Resources and Marketing departments. They conduct filing, prepare reports, meeting minutes and correspondence. They create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations. The Associate Administrative Assistant manages schedules, arranges appointments and itineraries. They coordinate meetings, worldwide travel, conference calls, and complete expense reports and accounts payable items. They help set up and clean up for lunches, company events, holiday events, visitors, etc. They answer and transfer phone calls. They remain knowledgeable of business unit policies. May make contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature.
• Coordinate meetings, worldwide travel, conference calls • Complete expense reports, receipt verifications, and invoice items • Organizes and does filing • Prepares reports, minutes, and correspondence • Create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations • Manages schedules, arranges appointments and itineraries • Runs errands (must have an acceptable driving record and must be added to corporate liability insurance) • Orders office and building supplies • Assist in set up and clean up for lunches, company events, holiday events, visitors, etc. • Answer and transfer phone calls • Make contacts of a sensitive, complex, and confidential nature • Coordinate and work with different departments and managers throughout the organization on a regular basis
Andre, Morris & Buttery
Primary point of contact ("Director of First Impressions") for all of the firm’s clients and prospective clients and supervisor of the firm's administrative staff. Oversees H/R matters for the firm. For a more detailed description of duties go to the firm's website at www.amblaw.com
• Greet clients and answer incoming calls in main office (SLO) during the majority of the hours of operation in coordination with back up receptionist in SLO and part-time receptionist in Santa Maria to ensure full daily coverage of reception and phones
• Assign and coordinate duties and supervision of administrative staff to ensure that the following operational needs are attended to in an effective and timely manner:
o Conflict of interest checks
o Supply ordering and inventory
o Communication and coordination with vendors
o Updating and ordering for firm library resources
o Office and client refreshments preparation
o Tidying of kitchen, file room and reception area
o Office errands and deliveries
o File storage runs as necessary
o Office opening and closing
o Preparation of daily calendar and conference room scheduling
• Prepare and submit payroll twice monthly
• Communicate office wide information re: operations
• Serve as single point of contact for staff re: operations
• Plan and lead monthly office meeting
• Plan firm events
• Monitor file storage
• Make recommendations to and implement direction from Managing Partner on operational matters, including facility maintenance and improvements, payroll and personnel matters, and event planning
Under the direction of the Executive Director, this employee is responsible for managing the Human Resources functions of Stand Strong. This is a 40 hour/week position reporting to the Executive Director.
Job Duties include:
Oversee Human Resources for the organization, including but not limited to HR policies and procedures; benefits; employee relations and professional development; performance; compensation and classification of employees; employee safety; hiring; and termination.
Communicate HR policies, procedures, legal rules and regulations, and maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
Coordinate health, life, vision, and disability insurance enrollments and communicate with service providers concerning routine administration of programs.
Collaborate with the Executive Director and Director of Finance regarding HR policies and procedures.
Prepare job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
Manage recruiting, background checks, and initial orientation for staffing and volunteers.
Manage employee data, including HR tracking system. Maintain appropriate employee files, including processing and verifying all personnel forms and documents.
Assist in training new staff.
Manage benefits annual enrollment process by facilitating meetings, answering employee questions and ensuring employees are enrolled as needed.
Conduct exit interviews.
Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
Coordinate employee safety program.
Assist with time-tracking for grant reporting.
Additional tasks as identified
BBSI (Nasdaq) is experiencing a steady rate of growth and is looking for key employees to complement our existing teams. The Business Partner role provides leadership to our business-owner clients and our internal team of experts. This person must demonstrate strong business acumen, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a genuine desire to proactively and consistently deliver results for our clients and internal teams. The BBSI Business Partner is responsible for leading a multi-million dollar business unit that consults on a broad range of organizational issues. The primary objective of the Business Partner and business unit is to help business owners maximize their investment in human capital through establishment of best practices, and positively impact client and BBSI initiatives and profitability. The Business Partner will collaborate with client companies to educate, advise, and influence them on matters involving, but not limited to, organization development, employee engagement, change management, performance management, and employee relations. This position reports to the Area Manager and works in partnership with other positions within the business unit and branch.
SESLOC Federal Credit Union
Responsibilities include: • Recommend and determine instructional methods, utilizing individual training, group and blended instruction and learning experiences, demonstrations, workshops, online training or other relevant methods; select or develop training aids such as handbooks, operating guides, visual aids and tutorials. • Implement new training programs. Assess training techniques, evaluate training results, and consider process improvement techniques to suggest meaningful modifications to existing training programs. • Designs, develops, schedules, delivers and evaluates training and related materials, quick-references, job aids or other resource materials needed to support performance enhancement. Partner with subject matter experts to ensure training materials and electronic product/services manuals are relevant and current • Provide and oversee facilitation of credit union training programs including training or workshops on new products, software, or procedures. Manage and facilitate the New Hire Orientation program.