MINDBODY emerged from the simple idea that small business owners deserve the time to focus on what matters most: their customers. Our software has transformed that vision into the world's leading wellness services marketplace, linking hundreds of thousands of passionate health, wellness, and beauty professionals to the millions of clients they serve.
|Learning & Development Coordinator
The Learning & Development (L&D) Coordinator supports training operations for all MINDBODY learning programs by providing excellent service to internal business partners and external customers, developing and maintaining quarterly training schedules, publishing L&D team communications, assisting with event logistics, maintaining training records, and general administrative support for the Learning & Development team.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Develop and maintain quarterly training calendars for all L&D training programs.
- Coordinate with L&D team members to publish and maintain class schedules.
- Publish L&D news and announcements on a regular recurring basis.
- Maintain training attendance, assessment and course evaluation records.
- Develop and distribute learning activity reports on a regular basis (e.g. course completion, certification compliance, enrollment counts).
- Assist with department budget, tracking invoices, and processing expense reports.
- Respond to inquiries and requests regarding defined L&D procedures.
- Assist with special projects, programs, and company sponsored activities.
- Support ad hoc and unplanned administrative and / or project duties for the L&D team and Internal Clients.
- Respond to day to day team member inquiries with prompt issue resolution.â€‹
- Perform complex administrative work that often requires a high level of confidentiality, discretion and judgment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with tact and diplomacy, maintaining the highest confidentiality and professionalism on all matters.
- Is an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Fast learner, able to readily apply knowledge gained in one situation to others.
- Strong self-awareness and emotional intelligence. Must be approachable, patient, helpful and remain calm under challenging circumstances and be positive and adaptable to frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work independently and process a high volume of error-free, detailed work.
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency. Must be flexible to continually prioritize issues as they arise.
- Plan and organize work to meet schedules and timelines.
- Excellent listening and communication skills; both orally and written.
We provide numerous perks
- 20 vacation days per year
- Employee stock purchase program
- $65 in monthly wellness vouchers
- 401(k) and health insurance benefits
- 15+ onsite wellness classes every week
- 3 onsite massage therapists
- 25+ daily menu items from our in-house bistro
- Monthly outdoor activity (dodgeball, for example)